CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
* Welcome to the 187th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about how to overcome business fears.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* End of Year Survey
* 20% OFF a BGC Boost Session (now through the end of January 2019) –> use code START
* Want to ask a business question and have it answered in an upcoming podcast episode? ASK TAYLOR (click and fill out the form!)
* This episode’s article reference: Overcoming Fear in Business
* Ask Taylor Segment: Question from Jeanetta Darley who asks: How do you keep a weekly schedule when you have a lot of pots on a lot of burners? Find out how I answer in this episode!
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 My Personal Business Fears
🖤 When Heck Yeses Become No’s
🖤 Understanding the Fear
🖤 What is Your Worst Case Scenario
🖤 Best Case Scenario
🖤 Accept Middle Ground
🖤 Addressing Your Fear
🖤 Which Risk is Greater
🖤 Take the Next Step
🖤 ASK TAYLOR
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!