CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 87th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s episode was a prompt from a question: What do you do with your archived content once you finally figure out who your ideal reader is?
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Creating your ideal reader #MyBluePerson
* Going back into your archives
* Your a-ha moment
* Re-working your archived content for new readers
* What happens when you have a couple of different types of readers showing up
* Purpose of why you create an ideal reader
* What is your mission of your brand?
* What is the mission of your blog?
* What are your long-term goals?
* What is your exit plan?
**Links below may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* BGC Episode 32 – Who Is Your Ideal Customer?
* Visit Jaelan’s blog: Making Mrs. M
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!