Click play to listen to this episode
* Welcome to the 88th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today is a case study! I’m interviewing Jaelan from Making Mrs. M about her recent a-ha moment in figuring out who her “blue person” is (aka her ideal reader).
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Importance of finding your reader
* Jaelan’s journey
* Jaelan’s elevator pitch
* Having to pick a focus
* Figuring out the details of Katie
* Finding your value
* Own your differences
* Goals for Making Mrs. M
* Consistency across your social channels
**Links below may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Meet Jaelan – Making Mrs. M
* Jaelan’s Facebook Page
* Jaelan’s Instagram
* Episode 87 – When You Get Your A-Ha!
* Episode 32 – Finding Your Ideal Reader
* Episode 84 – Creating More Content
* Episode 76 – Where to Start in Google Analytics
* Episode 70 – Growing Your Traffic
* Episode 65 – Breaking Down SEO
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!