CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 86th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s episode is a personal one in which I share a recent experience in which my expectations for a situation were so far off the mark and how I rebounded to find the silver lining.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Back story on my experience
* Learning experiences
* Surrounding yourself with the right people
* Acknowledge all of the feelings
* Changing your mindset
* Finding the silver lining
* Who are you?
* Who is your brand?
**Links below may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* How many times are you willing to hear no? by Jason Does Stuff
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!