CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
**Today’s show is sponsored by Text Expander. Receive 20% off your first year of service.**
* Welcome to the 186th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about the business books to read in 2019.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* End of Year Survey
* 20% OFF a BGC Boost Session (now through the end of January 2019) –> use code START
* My Favorite Business Podcasts
* Meditation Apps: Headspace & Insight Timer
* ASK TAYLOR (new series coming in 2019)
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Business Books for 2019
🖤 Favorite Business Podcasts
🖤 Books I Read in 2018
🖤 Books That Are on My List
🖤 Books the BGC Community Recommends
🖤 New Series: Ask Taylor
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!