CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
**Today’s show is sponsored by my Small Group Coaching Program.**
* Welcome to the 197th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about eradicating this excuse from your repertoire. This can no longer be your excuse!
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* OFFERING: Small Group Coaching Program
* EVENT: Boss Girls Who Brunch – April 29th at Magdalena’s in Fort Worth
* PODCAST EPISODE: Amy Porterfield Episode interviewing Rachel Hollis
* BOOK: Profit First
* BOOK: Girl, Stop Apologizing
* RESOURCE: Timeboxing
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Not Enough Time
🖤 Get Uncomfortable
🖤 Time Management
🖤 Goals + Priorities
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!