CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 101st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s episode is about tips to implement to help you convert visitors to readers.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Using multiple opt-in boxes
* Growing your email list
* Can-Spam Act
* Using Pop-ups as an opt-in option
* Making good use of Above the Fold
* Making it easy to share your content
* Using overlays or aka a Welcome Mat
* Static Homepages or Landing Pages
* Get yourself some Social Proof
* Create a Start Here Page
* Don’t forget your footer!
* Use those CTA’s effectively (with different colors!!)
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Buy your Lifetime Access to the Profitable Blogging Summit and be able to watch my Session on repeat!!
* Megaphone Summit
* Article: 9 Conversion Habits of the World’s Most Successful Bloggers by John Stevens via ProBlogger
* Can-Spam Act
* Opt-in Monster
* Sumo Me
* Click to Tweet
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!