CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 100th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s episode is about my own self-interview + some blogging advice sprinkled through out.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Blogging Advice
* My own journey
* Listen to your feedback…your own and others
* Be resilient
* Defining my own start moment
* How I define my heck yes
* Hardest part of my job/Easiest part of my job
* Managing fear in business
* How to keep balance between life and business
* Setting boundaries
* Blowing it as a Boss Girl
* Vetting your team members
* Go to organizational tools
* Biggest fan girl moment
* Boss Girl who inspires me
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Buy your Lifetime Access to the Profitable Blogging Summit and be able to watch my Session on repeat!!
* Shout-out to Ashley (aka Mystery Elevator Girl) from Ashley Brooke Nicholas
* Shout-out to Mariah from Wellthy Boss
* Shout-out to Erin from A Welder’s Wife
* Shout-out to Annie from Kitchen Window Clovers
* Shout-out to Julie from Julie D Kohl
* Meet Edgar
* Shout-out to Stephanie aka The Park Wife
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!