CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 99th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s episode is all about the latest Press Release from the FTC. This is all about disclosures!!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* The FTC speaks
* My Soap Box Item
* Lord & Taylor example
* The importance of disclosure
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Buy your Lifetime Access to the Profitable Blogging Summit and be able to watch my Session on repeat!!
* PRESS RELEASE: FTC Staff Reminds Influencers and Brands to Clearly Disclose Relationship
* Influencer Template Letter from FTC
* Brands Template Letter from FTC
* FTC’s Endorsement Guides: What You Are Asking (FAQ page)
* FTC Endorsement Guides
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!