CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 96th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s episode came from the suggestion of fellow BGC Community member, Becca Rich from LadyandGent.com. Becca wanted to know what episodes were the must listen to episodes of the podcast for those looking to start a blog or revamp their blog.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* BGC Episode 2 – Building Your Brand
* BGC Episode 5 – Finding Your Tribe
* BGC Episode 14 – Getting Organized
* BGC Episode 20 – Email Lists
* BGC Episode 21 – Where to Market Your Content
* BGC Episode 24 – Do Follow or No Follow…What is it??
* BGC Episode 26 – Disclosures & the FTC
* BGC Episode 32 – Finding Your Ideal Customer (aka #myblueperson)
* BGC Episode 50 – Mastering Pinterest
* BGC Episode 53 – Best Blogging Tips
* BGC Episode 57 – Running a Marathon, Not a Sprint
* BGC Episode 60 – Don’t Forget About Google+
* BGC Episode 63 – All About Twitter
* BGC Episode 65 – Breaking Down SEO
* BGC Episode 70 – Growing Your Traffic
* BGC Episode 78 – An Instagram Journey
* BONUS BGC Episode 7 – All About Instagram
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Pomodoro Technique
* Shout-out to Kiki from Create If Writing
* FTC Dot Com Disclosures (updated 2013)
* FTC What People are Asking (created 2015)
* Shout out to Carly from Lipgloss & Crayons
* Meet Edgar
* Shout out to Lauren from Lauren McBride Blog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!