CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the second episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
EPISODE AT A GLANCE
* Building your brand
* Building your brand needs to be consistent across the board
* What can you do to help build your brand
* Know who your target audience is
* What does your website say
* Not being intimidated by bigger bloggers
* Guest posting, attending live events, create a product, comment, build your email list
* Collaborations/Partnerships with other Bloggers and Brands
* Find Your Tribe
QUOTES BY TAYLOR
“Building a brand needs to be consistent.” Taylor Bradford
“You want to have consistency in your posting schedule.” Taylor Bradford
“Social media, the platforms, the key is to stay consistent too.” Taylor Bradford
“It is important to pick one platform that you are really truly drawn to and rock that platform out.” Taylor Bradford
“Go through your feed, like and comment, that is how you get engagement.” Taylor Bradford
“It is super important to figure out who is your target audience, who is your customer, who is the person reading, and then who are you wanting to attract.” Taylor Bradford
“Ultimately you want to know what desires you are filling to the people who are reading.” Taylor Bradford
“It’s important to always reach out to your readers, find out, give them an incentive…to get them to answer you.” Taylor Bradford
“Because your site is kind of your informal speaker, when a brand does lands there, they want to figure out who you are right out of the gate and whether or not you compliment their customer.” Taylor Bradford
“Building your brand is hard work because you are constantly working to keep up at the level that you want to put forth.” Taylor Bradford
“What are you saying outside of your blog?” Taylor Bradford
“People will fall in love with who you are, that is the most natural and organic way to build your brand.” Taylor Bradford
QUOTES BY LAUREN
“I really strive to be very open, honest, consistent with who I am on my blog, my social media, in person, and in emails.” Lauren McBride
“If your readers are taking the time to sit there and comment, you should comment back.” Lauren McBride
“Know who you want to be out there, and the audience that you are targeting, and again with the consistency, and your site really needs to line up with all of that.” Lauren McBride
“Especially when you start partnering with brands, you really want your site to look professional and really speak volumes of who you are just from that one, that initial landing on your page.” Lauren McBride
“You want your site to be you.” Lauren McBride
“You don’t have to try so hard to be you, just be you and you can’t go wrong.” Lauren McBride
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
Survey Monkey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/
Peek User Testing: http://peek.usertesting.com/
Hello Bar: https://www.hellobar.com/
Gleam Capture: https://gleam.io/app/capture
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
Emylee @ Emylee Says
Mercedes @ Beyond Beauty Lounge
Melissa @ This Girl’s Life Blog
Emily @ Emmy Mom
Jena @ Miss Jena’s Lifestyle Studio
Lisa @ Lisa Serrano aka Princess Mousey Cards
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!