CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
EPISODE AT A GLANCE
* Approaching the obstacles of life
* Opportunities and when to say “no”
* Making time to write
* What’s next for Sophie
* Fun facts about Sophie
* Advice from Boo Mama
* Importance of building relationships
* Dale Carnegie, “You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people then you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you.”
QUOTES BY TAYLOR
“We are still making our own paths and our own journeys and if one door closes, another one opens.” Taylor Bradford
“I wouldn’t be where I am now without everyone I have met this far.” Taylor Bradford
“We want to grow our brand but I think the more important thing is to grow your community and grow with your community.” Taylor Bradford
QUOTES BY SOPHIE
“I just love home and I don’t think I have super elaborate expectations of life other than just having some people to love and people to serve, I just tend to like things simple and easy.” Sophie Hudson
“I don’t have a complicated view of life.” Sophie Hudson
“I really try to kind of come at every situation with ‘If I say yes to this, am I going to be a source of frustration to someone?'” Sophie Hudson
“If I don’t do my main priorities well…then I kind of missed it.” Sophie Hudson
“Ultimately, I want to be able to do a good job for people and if I can’t do a good job, it’s not going to serve me well and it’s not going to serve them well.” Sophie Hudson
“Whatever tiny little piece of the internet I leave behind, I want it to be encouraging.” Sophie Hudson
“I have never been on a schedule with my blog…I just like to do things on the fly.” Sophie Hudson
“Worry more about building relationships than building traffic.” Sophie Hudson
“Make decisions that are for the good for everybody.” Sophie Hudson
“I think if your focus is on service versus promotion, I think it, again, kind of works out for everybody.” Sophie Hudson
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
MORE FROM SOPHIE
BooMama – http://boomama.net
Sophie’s Books – A Little Salty to Cut the Sweet: Southern Stories of Faith, Family, and Fifteen Pounds of Bacon-Sophie and Home Is Where My People Are: The Roads That Lead Us to Where We Belong
Instagram – @boomama205
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!