CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the very first episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
EPISODE AT A GLANCE
* What it means to be a Boss Girl and a Boss Girl Creative
* A short history of Taylor and Lauren
* What blogging can do for you
* Turning blogging into a source of income
* Rewards of blogging
* Investing in yourself and your brand
QUOTES BY TAYLOR
“Even though we all may be in a different market, we all are creatives and we all are trying to do our thing and be fellow Boss Girls.” Taylor Bradford
“I don’t want to be pigeonholed into one category because what fun is it to just be one kind of blogger when you can be all kinds of bloggers!” Taylor Bradford
“My biggest thing that I have enjoyed is adding my blogging series and being able to provide education to fellow bloggers.” Taylor Bradford
“No matter what creative field you’re in…you can reach your community and your customers through blogging in a way that you really can’t through any other platform.” Taylor Bradford
“I personally want to be as transparent as possible because I want you to know, this is possible if this is your dream…this is possible and there are women in our field doing that. Taylor Bradford
“You have to grow, you have to put yourself out there, you have to think about your brand, your community, you’re investing in yourself, investing in time to figure out what can take you to the next level. Taylor Bradford
“Invest in yourself, invest in your brand and invest in your business.” Taylor Bradford
QUOTES BY LAUREN
“I like being a lifestyle blogger because you can kind of do whatever you want!” Lauren McBride
“Getting paid to do something I love, writing about something I love, it doesn’t even feel like work.” Lauren McBride
“When I ever won Maxxinista of the Month last August, that was my dream and I would never have thought I would be able to collaborate with TJ Maxx.” Lauren McBride
“When you get things [collaboration opportunities] like that and see what doors it opens, it gives you that push to continue and then you are almost hungry for it.” Lauren McBride
“There isn’t a rulebook…we have learned via trial and error but if there is a way to do that easier and more effectively, we want to provide that.” Lauren McBride
“You have to invest in yourself. You have to put the time in and you have to be continually growing.” Lauren McBride
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
31 Days to Build a Better Blog: 31 Days to Build a Better Blog – Darren Rowse aka PROBLOGGER
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!