CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
**Today’s show is sponsored by Text Expander. Receive 20% off your first year!**
* Welcome to the 173rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about the things you should know about running a blog!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* RFE Hosting
* Brit Kolo with Jam Marketing Group & Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast
* Marketing Personalities Report!
* Inspiration for this Episode..because I thought I had mentioned it in the episode but evidently not…so here’s the original article: 44 Things I Wish I Knew Before Starting a Blog
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 172 – EPISODE 172 – NITTY GRITTY SERIES WITH JENNY MELROSE
EPISODE 163 – WHY NETWORKING MATTERS
EPISODE 123 – NITTY GRITTY SERIES WITH ELISABETH MCKNIGHT
EPISODE 073 – WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND A CONFERENCE
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Use SEO
🖤 Link Building
🖤 Quality over Quantity
🖤 Write Guest Blog Posts
🖤 Images Matter
🖤 Content Upgrades
🖤 Network. Network. Network
🖤 Building an Email List
🖤 Find Your Niche
🖤 Plan Your Content
🖤 Content Audits
🖤 Understand TOS & Laws
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!