CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 123rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m back with Interview #7 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series with Elisabeth McKnight of ElisabethMcKnight.com.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Elisabeth’s Blogging Journey
* Blog posting scheduled
* the beginning of her blog
* Discovering new things
* First hurdles as a blogger
* The pivot point as a blogger
* Setting up for success
* First investments
* First outsourcing moments
* Staying organized
* Metrics that mean something to her
* Sources of income
* Challenges she’s facing now
* Defining success
* Tricks & Hacks that have worked
* Finding a tribe
* Favorite social media platform
* Blogging/Social Media Conferences
* Daily Tasks
* Keeping up with blogging rules/regulations
* Despised tasks
* Most loved tasks
* Brainstorming new ideas
* Strategies that didn’t work
* Handling criticism
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Marco Polo app on Android
* Marco Polo app on iTunes
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!