CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
**Today’s show is sponsored by Gusto. Receive 3 months free after you run your first payroll!**
* Welcome to the 162nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about the fundamentals of blogging.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* HEADS UP: PassionFruit Ads closed down in 2016 (in a horrible horrible turn of events!)
* EPISODE 146 – IMPROVE YOUR WEBSITE WITH GOOGLE ANALYTICS
* EPISODE 76 – WHERE TO START IN GOOGLE ANALYTICS
* EPISODE 26 – DISCLOSURES & THE FTC
* EPISODE 120 – DISCLOSURES: AN INTERVIEW WITH THE FTC
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Fundamentals of Blogging
🖤 Then vs. Now
🖤 Creating Content
🖤 Finding Community
🖤 Link Parties
🖤 Defining Your Niche
🖤 Defining Your Blue Person
🖤 Understanding Your Why
🖤 Working on SEO
🖤 Growing Your Email List
🖤 Guest Posting
🖤 Being Consistent
🖤 Blogging Goals
🖤 Analyzing Your Data
🖤 No Follow – Do Follow
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!