CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 120th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m interviewing Mary Engle, Associate Director for Advertising Practices with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC). We’re chatting all about disclosures!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Mary Engle, Associate Director of Advertising Practices for the FTC
* Twitter Chat with the FTC
* Monitoring blogging & social media
* Educating bloggers & social media influencers
* Not following the rules
* Affiliate networks
* Minimum fine levels
* Free stuff
* Selling your own products
* Promoting your clients
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Nitty Gritty Interview #6 is…Alexandra from AVE Styles
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* FTC Endorsement Guides “What People Are Asking” FAQ
* Section 5 of the FTC Act
* Email the FTC: firstname.lastname@example.org
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!