CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 119th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m back with Interview #5 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series with Janssen Bradshaw of Everyday Reading.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* About Janssen & her blog
* what did the beginning look like
* moving forward with your blog
* first hurdles & challenges
* pivot point in blogging
* investing in your blog
* outsourcing – the first things
* staying organized
* paying attention to metrics or stats
* challenges now
* defining success
* sources of income
* tricks/hacks that have worked
* favorite social media platform
* blog conferences
* educating for laws/rules of blogging & social media
* tasks that are fun and not so much fun
* brainstorming process
* managing life
* strategies that didn’t work
* criticism online
* future of blogging/social media
* blogger inspiration
* blogging advice
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
FIND JANSSEN ONLINE
Blog – everyday-reading.com
Instagram – @everydayreading
Facebook – everydayreadingblog
Pinterest – everydayreading
Twitter – @everydayreading
SUPER SECRET PROJECT: London Littles!!!
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!