CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 112th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! This episode is sponsored by altMBA. Today is I’m talking about some essential blog maintenance tasks you need to be performing monthly.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Personal experience
* Backing up your blog & your computer
* Look through your old posts for broken links & repair them/delete them
* Look for posts that can link to newer posts
* Update Affiliate Links
* Clean up your categories & tags
* Update graphics/images
* Test all of your forms
* Make sure they are SEO friendly
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! Nitty Gritty Interview #2 is…VILMA GONZALEZ (formerly Vilma’s Book Blog – now Vilma Iris)
* WordPress Backup to Dropbox Plugin
* EPISODE 107 – ANATOMY OF LANDING PAGES
* EPISODE 102 – SITEMAPS & SEARCH CONSOLE
* EPISODE 97 – REVAMPING YOUR ARCHIVES
* EPISODE 84 – CREATING MORE CONTENT
* EPISODE 65 – BREAKING DOWN SEO
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!