CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 111th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! This episode is sponsored by altMBA. Today is the official launch of the new Nitty Gritty Series where I interview influential bloggers about their blogging journeys. First up is Lauren McBride of Lauren McBride Blog.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* about Lauren
* how often do you post
* the beginnings of your blog
* early challenges
* the moment where things changed
* setting yourself up for success
* when did you start investing in your business
* first thing you outsourced
* staying organized
* what metrics are important to you
* current challenges
* defining success
* fav tricks or hacks in blogging/social media
* finding a tribe
* favorite social media platform
* blogging conferences
* what tasks do you make sure you don’t miss
* how do you educate yourself with laws/rules of blogging & social media
* what tasks do you despise doing?
* how do you brainstorm new ideas
* setting office hours
* strategies that didn’t work
* how do you handle criticism
* future of blogging and social media
* where do you see yourself in 1 year/5 years
* a boss girl that inspires you
* currently working on
* funniest blogging moment
* words of wisdom for Boss Girls
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!