CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
**Today’s show is sponsored by Text Expander. Receive 20% off your first year by clicking this link!**
* Welcome to the 195th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about why creatives need to know their what & why.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* Katie with LaneLove Paper Co. (Official Paper Sponsor for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* Magdalena’s (Official Venue & Caterer for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* HD Liquid Catering (Official Bar for Boss Girls Who Brunch)
* Grab your Boss Girls Who Brunch Tickets
* Small Group Coaching Program
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Small-Group Coaching Program OPEN
🖤 Boss Girls Who Brunch
🖤 Clarity Equals Power
🖤 Knowing The Results You Want
🖤 Defining Your What & Your Why
🖤 Purpose-Driven Business
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!