CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 67th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I’m interviewing Grace Bonney from Design*Sponge.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Grace & the Design*Sponge journey
* Design/Interior trends
* Fun, informal content has a home
* Challenges within – respecting the web
* Learning to be a better boss
* Finding a balance of being a boss
* Passion points for employees – good thing or bad thing?
* Always listen to your gut
* Importance of independence
* Having control over daily schedule
* Taking responsibility for your brand
* The power of having therapy in your life
* To use the block button?
* Acknowledging fear
* Finding balance
* Giving up on planning & why
* Not reading contracts closely
* Helpful tools
* Be easy on yourself
Grace’s Book – In the Company of Women
Laura Jane Grace of Against Me!
Lucy Feagins – The Design Files
Jenna Lions (JCrew)
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog – pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram – @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook – PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest – pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter – @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND GRACE ONLINE
Blog – DesignSponge.com
Twitter – @designsponge
Facebook – DesignSponge
Pinterest – @DesignSponge
Instagram – @DesignSponge
Book – In the Company of Women
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!