CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 68th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I’m interviewing Jess Lorimer…an amazing sales coach who’s managed to go from corporate flyer to a sales coach that helps women entrepreneurs create a niche and become successful.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Jess and her background
* Technology struggles in the beginning
* Learning from her own mistakes
* Timing is crucial with opportunities
* Celebrating fellow females
* Learning how to not be your corporate self
* Attacking fear head on
* Time management is crucial to success
* Giving back to others
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!