CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 53rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! I’m celebrating 1 year of podcasting!! Today we’re also chatting about our best blogging tips.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Shout out to my guest co-hosts from this past year: Jennifer, Lauren & Kiki
* Shout out to my fans who called into the show: Nicola, Lauren, Natalie
* Growing your email list
* Brace yourself for the insanity
* Choose a social media platform where your community is hanging out
* Grab your social media handles on all platforms
* Invest in yourself
* About Me Page
* Profile picture
* Shout out to Annie for calling in a question: Learning best practices for keeping up with accounting (Wave accounting, Quicken)
FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog – Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram – @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz – Homespun Happiness
Facebook – facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter – twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook – facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram – instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!