CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 22nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m interviewing author and Boss Girl, Angela Correll.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* Building a Business with a Team
* Believing in your Strengths
* Being Excellent at a Few Things
* Managing FearJUICY QUOTES
“To really, to get great folks on your team and to help them develop in a way so that they can be using their giftedness and really trying to get out of the way and let them do what they are there to do. I think one of the hard things, when you are a creative, is, you know, we kind of tend to think if something is our baby, and when we have an idea or a vision of how we want to do something, that there is only one way to get there. And the truth is, there are a lot of different methods. Really letting people use their own method, and as long as everyone has the same goal and the same vision, that’s the main thing.” Angela Correll”We all can do a lot of things, but there are only a few things we can probably do well.” Angela Correll
“Doing things in excellence takes time and energy.” Angela Correll
“Sometimes you can rob someone else of an opportunity by trying to do everything.” Angela Correll
“I think perseverance and patience are two of the most important qualities you can have. I’ve just seen over and over in my life that perseverance is so much more valuable than talent really.” Angela Correll
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
The Best Yes: Making Wise Decisions in the Midst of Endless Demands by Lysa TerKeurst
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!