CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 21st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today’s episode, Jennifer and I chat where you can share your content online to get it into the eyes of more potential readers.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* Social Media Platforms (Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, Facebook)
* Floating Share Widgets/Plugins
* Tagging people & brands on social media
* Emailing people you write about in posts
* Twitter Cards
* Foodgawker, Yummly, Tastespotting, Craftgawker, Stylegawker
* StumbleUponJUICY QUOTES
“Twitter: when you are writing new content, I recommend you push out your post at least 3 times, the day it goes live.” Taylor Bradford”Don’t forget about your archived content that you’ve worked so hard to create.” Taylor Bradford
“Make sure it’s a repin off of an exisiting pin because you will have more traction off repinning than creating a brand new pin.” Taylor Bradford
“Sometimes people use it (click to tweet) with a little bit of humor, like “oh that was tweetable, here click here.” Get people to engage with your post, those are fun.” Taylor Bradford
“When I do a book review, I will always go and find the author’s twitter handle and their facebook page. And when I’m writing the tweet or writing the facebook post share, I’m making sure to tag them because when it pops up in their radar, it’s basically free advertisement for them. All they have to do is click the retweet button and they send it out to their community.” Taylor Bradford
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
YOAST SEO Plugin
Patti Tucker, Oh Mrs. Tucker
Create and Crave Link Party, #CreateandCrave
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog – taylorbradford.com
Instagram – @taybradfordblog
Facebook – taybradfordblog
Pinterest – taybradfordblog
Twitter – @taybradfordblog
FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog – Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram – @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz – Homespun Happiness
Facebook – facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter – twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook – facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram – instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
[…] Your Tribe * BGC Episode 14 – Getting Organized * BGC Episode 20 – Email Lists * BGC Episode 21 – Where to Market Your Content * BGC Episode 24 – Do Follow or No Follow…What is it?? * BGC Episode 26 – […]