CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 279th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about the unconventional being the new conventional.
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: My SEO Course >> Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* JOIN THE INNER CIRCLE: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
* TEXT MESSAGES: Receive text messages from me about Boss Girl Creative! Simply send me a text (+1 817-587-1978) and follow my welcome prompt!
* S.O.C.I.A.L. SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP: Click here to reserve your spot!
* INTERVIEW: Marie Forleo with Simon Sinek
* BOOK: The Infinite Game by Simon Sinek
* BOOK: Finite and Infinite Games by James Carse
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 278 – THE IMPORTANCE OF BRAND PHOTOS
EPISODE 269 – COURAGE & CLARITY WITH VIDEO CONTENT
EPISODE 229 – STAYING GROUNDED IN YOUR BUSINESS
EPISODE 179 – HOW TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS OR BLOG (PART 1)
EPISODE 079 – MOVING YOUR BRAND FORWARD
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
DOWNLOAD THE TRANSCRIPTSNAG THE TRANSCRIPT
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Simon Sinek & “The Infinite Game”
🖤 Why Being Unconventional is Important
🖤 Supporting Something Bigger Than Yourself
SUPPORT BOSS GIRL CREATIVE
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!