CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
* Welcome to the 228th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about setting yourself apart with marketing.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* RESOURCE: Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* DISCOUNT: Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* SUPPORT THE SHOW: BGC Crew
* RESOURCE: Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* BOOKS: Must Read Business Books for 2019 (blog post on TaylorBradford.com)
* PODCAST SEGMENT: Ask Taylor Segment (submit your questions!)
* SUBSCRIBE: My new YouTube Channel!
* HIRE ME: Click here to book your own Sounding Board Strategy Session
* BGC SUPER FANS: Sign up here!!
* MY COURSES: click here to get to my courses
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 227 – SETTING YOURSELF APART WITH MARKETING
EPISODE 218 – THE IMPORTANCE OF FAILURE
EPISODE 178 – INCREASING YOUR SALES
EPISODE 128 -TIPS FOR JUMPING INTO VIDEO
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog – taylorbradford.com
Instagram – @bossgirlcreative
Facebook – bossgirlcreative
Pinterest – taybradfordblog
Twitter – @taybradfordblog
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via Apple Podcasts
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Why Copywriting is Important
🖤 Being a Student of Copywriting
🖤 Teaser Bullets, Headlines, Subject Lines
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!
[…] 237 – BIZ BOOKS TO READ IN 2020 EPISODE 228 – SETTING YOURSELF APART WITH COPYWRITING EPISODE 188 – MORNING ROUTINES FOR CREATIVES EPISODE 138 – THE STATE OF BLOGGING […]