CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
**Today’s show is sponsored by Ask Taylor Series of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast.**
* Welcome to the 189th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about how to maintain the health of your lists and groups.
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* 20% OFF BGC Boost Session using code START
* New Podcast Segment: Ask Taylor — fill out the form with your business or blog/social media-related question!
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
EPISODE 188 – MORNING ROUTINES FOR CREATIVES
EPISODE 179 – HOW TO MARKET YOUR BUSINESS OR BLOG (PART 1)
EPISODE 139 – MAKE MONEY BLOGGING WITH PRODUCTS
EPISODE 089 – HOW TO GET YOUR READERS TO COME BACK
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Ask Taylor Segment
🖤 How Often To Scrub Your Lists
🖤 Scrubbing My Own Lists + FB Group
🖤 What is List Engagement?
🖤 Warm vs Cold List
🖤 Re-Engagement Emails
🖤 Why is Your Engagement is Down?
🖤 Ask Your Subscribers
🖤 Boss Girls Who Brunch
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!