CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
**Today’s show is sponsored by Gusto. Receive 3 months free after you run your first payroll!**
* Welcome to the 184th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about why feeling stuck might sometimes be a good thing!
* Have comments or questions? IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLCREATIVE or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use this Hashtag on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* Need Website Hosting Services? RFE Hosting
* Referenced Article: Get Unstuck
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Live seasonally
🖤 Watch your mouth
🖤 Get Clear
🖤 Healthy Mindset
🖤 Let Go
🖤 Become a student
🖤 Make space
🖤 Imagine your Ideal Day
🖤 Build resilience
🖤 Set clear 90 day goals
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!