CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…SUBSCRIBE TO THE SHOW
**Today’s show is sponsored by Gusto. Receive 3 months free after you run your first payroll!**
* Welcome to the 171st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is all about kicking the overwhelm and how to kick it to the curb!
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* BGC Crew
* RFE Hosting
* The Middle Finger Project article
* Passion for Business article
* EPISODE 071 – BUSTING THROUGH OVERWHELM
* Pomodoro Technique
* Gannt Project software
* EPISODE 148 – SQUIRREL MOMENTS THAT ARE BENEFICIAL
EPISODES YOU MIGHT ALSO ENJOY
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
🖤 Middle Finger Project Lineup
🖤 Why We Feel Overwhelm
🖤 Set Priorities & Goals
🖤 Give Yourself a Blueprint
🖤 Get Overwhelm Under Control
🖤 Top 3
🖤 Simplify Your World
🖤 Productivity Peak
🖤 Scheduled Distraction Time
🖤 Clear the Clutter
🖤 Resistance Quotient
🖤 Work for Results
🖤 Thoughts on Paper
You can now support the show with a one-time donation!