CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 133rd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s episode is Interview #12 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series and it’s my own interview with Guest Host, Kirsten Oliphant.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Taylor’s story
* Blog/Social media posting schedule
* The beginning of her blogging career
* Beginning discoveries in blogging
* First blogging hurdles
* Pivotal moment in blogging
* First investments in blogging
* First thing to outsource
* Staying organized
* Making money
* Current challenges
* Finding a tribe
* Favorite social media platform
* Must do tasks each week
* Staying on top of blogging laws
* Despised tasks + most loved tasks
* Brainstorming process
* strategies that didn’t work
* handing criticism
* Future of blogging/social media
* goals for the future
* Inspirational Boss Girl
* Currently working on
* Funniest thing on this journey
* Boss Girl Advice
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* SEO eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Boss Girl Creative Shop is back open with some cool new merchandise!!
* Shout-out to Kirsten (aka Kiki) for being my guest host on the show for my interview!
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!