CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 131st episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m back with Interview #11 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series with Liz Marie Galvan of Liz Marie Blog.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Liz’s story
* Blog/Social media posting schedule
* The beginning of her blogging career
* Beginning discoveries in blogging
* First blogging hurdles
* Pivotal moment in blogging
* First investments in blogging
* First thing to outsource
* Staying organized
* Making money
* Current challenges
* Finding a tribe
* Favorite social media platform
* Must do tasks each week
* Staying on top of blogging laws
* Despised tasks + most loved tasks
* Brainstorming process
* strategies that didn’t work
* handing criticism
* Future of blogging/social media
* goals for the future
* Inspirational Boss Girl
* Currently working on
* Funniest thing on this journey
* Boss Girl Advice
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* SEO eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Boss Girl Creative Shop is back open with some cool new merchandise!!
FIND LIZ ONLINE
Blog – lizmarieblog.com
Instagram – @lizmariegalvan
Facebook – LizMarieBlog
Pinterest – missmustardseed
Twitter – @lizmariegalvan
Painted Fox Home Collection – Liz Marie Collection at Painted Fox Home
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!