CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 125th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m back with Interview #8 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series with Esther Julee of LocalAdventurer.com.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Esther’s journey
* Blog posting schedule/social media schedule
* Blogging beginnings
* first hurdles
* the pivot moment
* setting up for success
* investing in the business
* Go to tools
* what stats Esther uses
* How they are making money
* challenges now
* note taking
* defining success
* favorite platform
* blogging conferences
* setting office hours
* loves and dislikes
* strategies that didn’t work
* handling criticism
* what’s up next
* funniest thing of blogging journey
* Advice for Boss Girls
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Boss Girl Creative Shop is back open with some cool new merchandise!!
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog – taylorbradford.com
Instagram – @taybradfordblog
Facebook – taybradfordblog
Pinterest – taybradfordblog
Twitter – @taybradfordblog
FIND ESTHER ONLINE
Blog – localadventurer.com
Instagram – @estherjulee
Facebook – localadventurer
Pinterest – estherjulee
Twitter – @estherjulee
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!
[…] Interview #8: Esther Julee of Local Adventurer! Click here to listen to her interview in Episode 125! […]
[…] EPISODE 224 – SETTING YOURSELF APART WITH EMAIL EPISODE 215 – USING PINTEREST FOR BUSINESS EPISODE 175 – INVESTING IN A BRANDING PHOTOSHOOT EPISODE 125 – NITTY GRITTY SERIES WITH ESTHER JULEE […]