CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 25th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today’s episode, Jennifer and I discuss Link Parties & Blog Crawls/Hops after having a question called in from Quita from Audacious Biz.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* Link Parties
* Blog Crawl & Hops
* Ideal CustomerJUICY QUOTES
“A link party is basically where the host blog, gives you the opportunity to leave a link and a thumbnail image that links back to your site in a particular post. The cool thing about that is that you are getting your content out in front of their viewers.” Jennifer Salter”We live in an image-based society.” Jennifer Salter
“I think you have to ask yourself a couple of questions before you decide if you are going to host a link party. It’s a lot of work. It’s not something you just decide to do and if you want it to truly grow, you’re going to have to put the time and effort behind it. And you also have to ask yourself, ‘why are you doing it?'” Taylor Bradford
“If you are dropping your own links, you are hoping that you will potentially have more eyeballs on your posts.” Taylor Bradford
“You always want to be asking yourself, ‘Is this beneficial to my ideal reader?’ ‘Is this answering their questions?’ ‘Is this providing them value?’ Because those are the people, your readers, are the people that are continuing to come back to your website.” Taylor Bradford
RESOURCES AND LINKS MENTIONED
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
Create and Crave Link Party
Link Party Resources for Crafts/Recipes/DIYs/Fashion
Taylor’s VA Service for Link Parties – email me! (email@example.com)
FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog – Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram – @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz – Homespun Happiness
Facebook – facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter – twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook – facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram – instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!