CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 154th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m interviewing Beth Kirby (Local Milk Blog & Raw Milk Podcast) in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* About Beth
* Frequency of blogging/social media
* How she started
* Early challenges
* Pivot Moments
* First Investments
* First Outsourcing
* Organizational Nerd
* Using Metrics
* Making Money
* Current Challenges
* Defining Success
* Finding a tribe
* Finding a support system
* Favorite Social Media Platform
* Blogging/Business Conference
* Moving Forward in Business
* Staying up to date with rules/regulations in the industry
* Least favorite business/blogging tasks
* Favorite business/blogging tasks
* Brainstorming ideas
* Taking time for business
* Future of Blogging/Social Media
* Goals for the future
* Inspiring Boss Girls
* Funniest things on this journey
* Boss Girl Advice
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* Jersey Ice Cream Company
* Jenna Kutcher
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!