* Welcome to the 150th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today’s topic is about what I’ve learned through 150 episodes in my life & business.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
**Today’s show is sponsored by my course Unlocking Your SEO Potential.**
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Community Members dish about 150 episodes
* Backstory to my podcast journey
* Then vs Now
* Takeaways, Surprises, Goals
* Favorite Moments
* What I wish I would’ve known
**Some links below contain affiliate/referral links. It is a way for this site to earn advertising fees by advertising or linking to certain products and/or services.**
* Here’s my Course!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Code for 30+ free days of Podcast Audio Hosting through Libsyn: bossgirl
* Shout-out to Shea from The Fogue Abode
* Shout-out to Ami from Work Hard Eat Kind
* Shout-out to Liv from Liv Lyszyk Photography
* Shout-out to Monique from The Lemonade Diaries
* Shout-out to Brenna from The Jewelry Navigator
* Shout-out to Nicolette from Tenique Designs
* Shout-out to Erin from A Welder’s Wife
* Amplify Podcast
* Shout-out to these community members for their curiosity! Chrissie Murphy, Lis Huey
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!