CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE…
* Welcome to the 127th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today I’m back with Interview #9 in the Nitty Gritty Blogger Interview Series with Juli Bauer of PaleOMG.com.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Juli’s story
* Posting schedule and how it changed
* Challenges in the beginning of blogging
* Pivot moment
* First investments
* First item to outsource
* Staying organized
* Making money
* Challenges now
* Defining success
* Finding a tribe
* Blogging conferences
* Favorite social media platform
* Moving forward
* Brainstorm process
* Blogging Laws/Regulations
* Strategies that failed
* Handling criticism
* Future of blogging & social media
* Goals for the future
* Inspired By
* Boss Girl Advice
**Some links below contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them, at no further cost to you, help support Boss Girl Creative. Thank you for supporting the brands that support BGC!**
* Brand new eCourse!!! Unlocking Your SEO Potential
* Boss Girl Creative Shop is back open with some cool new merchandise!!
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!