PRESS PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 72nd episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I’m chatting with Anne Samoilov about the things you need to know before you launch a product or service.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Anne’s Back Story
* First steps before the launch process
* It starts with the who
* What does the who mean
* Be curious
* What are people asking
* Answering questions publicly
* Building a foundation for credibility
* Length of a launch
**The following links may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them supports Boss Girl Creative at no additional charge to you**
* BGC Episode 009 – INTERVIEW WITH ANNE SAMOILOV
Fearless Launching – Launch Workbook
Fearless Launching – Why Launches Work
Fearless Launching – How to Launch Alone
Fearless Launching – THE PROGRAM!! (Get the 2016 pricing before the doors close on the current “Fearless Launching” + get access to the all-new Fearless Launching 2.0 in January 2017! Doors close on current pricing on Friday, November 4, 2016)
My Case Study/Testimonial for Fearless Launching
FIND ANNE ONLINE
Website – Anne Samoilov
Instagram – @annesamoilov
Facebook – Anne Samoilov
LinkedIn – Anne Samoilov
Twitter – @annesamoilov
Fearless Launching – Fearless Launching
Podcast – The Fearless Launching Show
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!