CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 64th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I’m chatting about Finding Your Niche: Why You Should & Why You Shouldn’t
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Create and Crave Link Party
* Mason Jars
* If it’s not a heck yes…
* Define your brand
* Great thing about blogs
* Link Party Service Offerings
* Finding Your Ideal Reader/Customer #MyBluePerson
* How do you want to tackle the last half of the year
* Next week’s show: an SEO Podcast
* Readers Surveys
* Where are your Readers hanging out?
* Being an Authority
* Creating 3 Big Goals
* SMART Goals (S= Specific – M= Measurable – A= Actionable – R= Realistic – T= Time)
* Finding Your Tribe
* Define Your Niche and Find Your Tribe… by Julie (Live From Julie’s House)
* Email me for Link Party Service Offerings
* BGC Episode 32: Finding Your Ideal Customer
* BGC Episode 5: Finding Your Tribe
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!