CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 59th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, I’m interviewing Boss Girl, Nellie Akalp from CorpNet.com. Take a listen as Nellie shares her Boss Girl story.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* About Nellie
* Beginnings of Nellie’s Boss Girl journey
* How to jump over those business hurdles
* How to say no
* Balancing the things that you love to do
* Conquering fear
* Seizing opportunities
* Focusing on business vs focusing on home/family
* Good ole fashion sticky notes
* Surrounding yourself with a good team
* Delegating the things you don’t like to do
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!