CLICK PLAY TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 57th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today, Carly and I are chatting about running a marathon instead of sprinting in our businesses.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
INSIDE THIS EPISODE
* Running a marathon in business
* The one-off stories
* Don’t compare yourself
* Be okay with your own path
* Carly’s Journey
* Stages of the climb
* Hone in on your passions
* Make a list of brands you want to work with (smaller brands/start-ups/etsy shops/independently owned businesses…all the way up to the big brands)
* Reaching out on campaigns that might be bigger than you
* Always respond to pitches in a nice, professional manner
* Finding confidence
* When do you know your a big blogger?
FIND TAYLOR ONLINE
Blog – pinkheelspinktruck.com
Instagram – @pnkheelspnktrk
Facebook – PinkHeelsPinkTruck
Pinterest – pnkheelspnktrk
Twitter – @pnkheelspnktrk
FIND CARLY ONLINE
Blog – Lipgloss and Crayons
Instagram – @lipglossandcrayons
Facebook – facebook.com/LipglossandCrayons
Twitter – twitter.com/lipglosscrayons
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!