CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 36th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today’s episode, Jennifer and I talk candidly about knowing you’re a blogger in very specific scenarios. We also chat about some of our blogging pet peeves. Can you relate???
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* You might be a blogger if…you’ll just have to take a listen to find out!
* Blogging Pet Peeves
Blog – taylorbradford.com
Instagram – @taybradfordblog
Facebook – taybradfordblog
Pinterest – taybradfordblog
Twitter – @taybradfordblogFIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog – Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram – @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz – Homespun Happiness
Facebook – facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter – twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook – facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram – instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!