CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 30th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today’s episode, Jennifer and I discuss the importance of taking stock of your business and setting realistic goals.
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* Setting realistic goals
* Who is your customer/reader?
* Make your goals a priority
* Using social media insights
* Having accountability
* Sabotaging ourselves
* Keeping emotion in check
FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog – Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram – @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz – Homespun Happiness
Facebook – facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter – twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook – facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram – instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls onTwitterr. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!