CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 28th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today’s episode, Jennifer and I talk about gauging your influence. How do you do that??
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* Blog comments
* Being present on social media
* Alexa & Pagerank
* Bloggers don’t work for free
* Who you are writing for?
* Who is your person?
“It’s impossible to gauge anything by comments.” Jennifer Salter
“It’s important…your focus should be on building your community around your brand. I think that is going to be the best indicator for your influence and for your reach within your own community, to give you some gauge points.” Taylor Bradford
“People are taking their conversations out on social media.” Taylor Bradford
“Our influence goes some much further than one dot com.” Jennifer Salter
“We don’t work for free, we do not work for possibilities and we do not work for exposure.” Jennifer Salter
FIND JENNIFER ONLINE
Blog – Busy Being Jennifer
Instagram – @BusyBeingJennifer
Handmade Biz – Homespun Happiness
Facebook – facebook.com/BusyBeingJennifer
Twitter – twitter.com/busybeingjenn
Shop Facebook – facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram – instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!