CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the seventh episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today my Co-Host is Lauren from Lauren McBride Blog.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* Power Behind Instagram
* Benefits of Instagram
* Being Intentional on Instagram
* How to Grow Instagram Feed
* Instagram ChallengeQUOTES BY TAYLOR
“(Instagram) allows a bit more organic feel even to sponsored content because you are still having to share something about your life through that photo.” Taylor Bradford”Having an intention with what you’re posting is something that will help you grow your Instagram account.” Taylor Bradford
“Figure out what your game is on Instagram, what your aesthetic is.” Taylor Bradford
“Try to figure out what your game is, what is your feed, what are you wanting to share, and does it align with your brand.” Taylor Bradford
“Who are you posting for, who is your customer, who are you trying to engage with on Instagram.” Taylor Bradford
QUOTES BY LAUREN
“That’s what makes Instagram so powerful because it’s so visual, it’s really one of the only forms of social media that doesn’t have like a stupid algorithm like Facebook or Pinterest.” Lauren McBride
“I’m all about the aesthetics of my Instagram feed…I have a method on how I edit my IG photos.” Lauren McBride
“I am constantly being intentional about how I want my photos to look. If I don’t like how it looks (overall feed), I’ll quickly delete it.” Lauren McBride
“In my brain, engagement, commenting more, liking more, in general, is also really helpful, posting a few times a day, making sure your feed has that style like Taylor was saying, aesthetically pleasing…” Lauren McBride
“You want someone to go to your Instagram profile, scroll down, and you want everything to flow as a whole, but also…you want that photo to be appealing on its own.” Lauren McBride
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!