CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the sixth episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! Today my Co-Host is Jennifer from Busy Being Jennifer.
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me in the Facebook Group on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlchat
* Selling Out
* 8 Signs of Being on the Verge of Selling Out
* Proper Disclosure
* The 80/20 Rule
* Being True to your Brand, Content, and Readers
* What’s Happened to Twitter??
* I totally lose count on how many tweets I was counting. That’s funny, y’all! It’s about 24 tweets in.QUOTES BY TAYLOR
“If your posts always have free items in it, you might be on the verge of selling out.” Taylor Bradford
“Don’t host a giveaway every single day on your blog, unless you’re specifically a giveaway blogger.” Taylor Bradford
“You want to always be honest about what you are talking about but you don’t also want to engage in brand bashing on your blog.” Taylor Bradford
“Genuinely want to be there to support your fellow bloggers, support your tribe members and don’t always just ask ask ask and take take take, always be willing to give back, it’s all about community.” Taylor Bradford
“Keep your credibility with your readers, don’t push them to question your content.” Taylor Bradford
“Money isn’t worth losing your street credit as a blogger.” Taylor Bradford
“If you get approached for something that is not a ‘hell yes’ than say no.” Taylor Bradford
QUOTES BY JENNIFER
“Setting your line in the sand about products you are willing to do, what you’re not willing to do, and really establishing that before the offers even start coming because otherwise, they will be tempting if you don’t already have your standards set.” Jennifer Salter
“You have to treat everyone with dignity and respect whether or not you had a good experience with that product or not, and I think sometimes you can earn a better reputation by holding your tongue than by just spewing how much you disapproved or disliked something.” Jennifer Salter
“You don’t want to be committed to a project that your kind of slightly hate and miss out on opportunities that you could have said yes to that were a ‘hell yes’.” Jennifer Salter
*Links below may contain Affiliate Links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.*
Trish on Twitter – @TriniCapini
Love Laughter and a Touch of Insanity (Trish’s Blog)
Texas Women Bloggers
To my BST Ninja Monkeys!!
MORE FROM JENNIFER
Blog: Busy Being Jennifer
Handmade Biz: Homespun Happiness
Shop Facebook: facebook.com/HomespunHappiness
Shop Instagram: instagram.com/shophomespunhappiness/
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on Twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!