CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 37th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today’s episode, Kirsten and I talk about the different do’s and don’ts of your email list. What focus do you take upon your email list?
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
* Think about your “Why” when sending emails
* Think about your overall why…your email and business need to align
* Making Freebies (Opt-in Bonus)
* Offering value to your list
* Giveaways are NOT a good way to grow your list (especially group giveaways) unless they are super targeted giveaways
* What are Drip Campaigns/Auto-Responders
* Trying out the different email list platforms
* Placements of your subscribe button/link/banner/form
* The onboarding process aka the backend…the customizations
* Make the sign-up process memorable and tell them what to expect in your welcome email
* Treat your list like VIPs
* Welcome Mats and Welcome Gates
Links below may contain affiliate links. Purchasing through them help support Boss Girl Creative.
Kirsten’s Free Email Program
Optin Feature Box (Plug Matter)SHOUT-OUTS
Amy Schmittauer from Savvy Sexy Social
Paul Jarvis and Jason Zook from Invisible Office Hours
Angela England from The Renaissance Woman
Darren Rowse from ProBlogger
Jadah Sellner and Jen Hansard Simple Green Smoothies
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing email@example.com or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!