CLICK TO LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
* Welcome to the 29th episode of the Boss Girl Creative Podcast!! In Today’s episode, I’m interviewing Kym Gold, best known as the co-founder of True Religion Brand Jeans.
* Have comments or questions? Tweet/IG using the hashtag #BOSSGIRLQA or call in: (707) BOSS-GIRL
* Have you seen the BGC Intensive??
* Support Boss Girl Creative endeavors by joining the BGC Crew!
* Join me on Periscope (@pnkheelspnktrk) on Wednesday nights at 9pm CST for a live Q&A answer session!! Send me your questions through email, phone or #BOSSGIRLQA on Twitter/Instagram
* Want a direct link to the podcast feed? Click here.
* Use these Hashtags on Social Media: #bossgirlcreative #bossgirlQA
* How to start
* Finding a support system
* Having passion to create
* Building women up
* Balancing act between life and business
* Quality of time
* Look for your yes
“Long before I knew I wanted to do this…being an identical triplet set me up to say, ‘how can I be an individual?'” Kym Gold
“The best source of knowledge is doing it and going out there and learning by your mistakes.” Kym Gold
“How can I be successful in having women wear my clothing and feeling good in it?” Kym Gold
“Women don’t compliment each other enough.” Kym Gold
“When you plant the seeds, to build the trees, to build the forest for women, imagine how much more powerful we will be.” Kym Gold
“I would never want to be the would-a, could-a, should-a person.” Kym Gold
“When you are home…be present.” Kym Gold
FIND KYM ONLINE
Website – Kym Gold
Instagram – @kym3313
Facebook – facebook.com/kymberlygold
Twitter – twitter.com/kym_gold
Book – Gold Standard: How to Rock the World and Run an Empire
HELP SPREAD THE BOSS GIRL LOVE!
It would be amazeballs if you shared Boss Girl Creative Podcast with your fellow Boss Girls on twitter. Click here to tweet some love!
If you love this podcast, head on over to iTunes and kindly leave a rating, a review and subscribe!
WAYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BOSS GIRL CREATIVE PODCAST
Click here to subscribe via iTunes
Click here to subscribe via Boss Girl Creative Newsletter
Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
FEEDBACK + PROMOTION
You can ask your questions and leave your comments by either calling (707) BOSS-GIRL, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or go to the Boss Girl Creative Facebook group!